- DOOR REPAIR & REPLACEMENT
- CEILING REPAIR
- WALL REPAIR
- INSTALL CROWN MOULDING
- WALLPAPER REMOVAL
- BASEBOARD REPAIR & REPLACEMENT
- CUSTOM TEXTURES
- SHEETROCK REPAIR & REPLACEMENT
- TEXTURE REPAIR
Professional Drywall and Painting can diagnose, fix and repair most any problem in your home. Those areas include damaged wood, sheetrock/drywall, ceilings, trim and more. Most importantly, we fix it right the first time.
WATER DAMAGE REPAIR
We replace the sheetrock, apply new tape, bed and texture to match existing, install new insulation where needed, seal all water stains with Stain Blocking Primer, and repaint the entire area.
CEILING DAMAGE REPAIR
We will safely access the area with ladders and if necessary, scaffolding, to cut out and replace damaged sheetrock, tape and bed the repair, and apply a matching texture. In some cases painting the entire ceiling is not necessary; Rick will discuss the options with you.
WALL DAMAGE REPAIR
We repair the damage, apply a matching texture and paint the entire wall with a matching paint. Matching the paint can be accomplished by using your existing paint, purchasing another gallon of the original product, or performing a “custom match” with a paint sample from the damaged wall.
We make the existing texture smooth by scraping the rough edges & “floating” or “skimming” the remaining texture. Once smooth, our craftsmen can apply any texture you like including; orange peel, knock down, crows foot, splatter, splatter drag, or a custom hand trowel. Rick will provide samples to help you choose the look that’s right for you.
SMOKE DAMAGE REPAIR
We can seal cigarette smoke stains by first priming the walls and ceilings with White Pigmented Shellac or Oil Based Primer. Once the stains have been sealed, two coats of paint will be required to ensure the stains do not reappear.
FOLLOWING TROUGH AND FOLLOWING UP
Professional Drywall and Painting is committed to quality workmanship and excellence in service. We guarantee a worry-free painting/repair experience.
- EXTERIOR SIDING, TRIM, SOFFIT, & FASCIA REPAIR
- CHIMNEY WOOD REPLACEMENTS
- DOOR REPLACEMENTS (INCLUDING JAMBS & THRESHOLD IF NEEDED)
THE EXTERIOR PAINTING PROCESS
- CLEANINGWe clean all painted surfaces by power washing, brushing or hand cleaning. This helps the new paint to bond to the existing surface by removing dirt, pollutants and loose paint.
- REPAIRWe replace rotted or damaged wood on the fascia, soffits, chimney and windows. Loose trim pieces and siding will be reattached. Peeling paint not removed by pressure washing will be hand scraped and nail heads reset and filled.
- PROTECTIONPaint on your brick or windows is unacceptable! Our careful workers will protect landscaping, masonry, windows, shingles, fixtures and all other surrounding surfaces with plastic sheeting, drop cloths, tape and paper.
- PRIMEOnce your home is clean, repaired and protected, all bare wood will be primed to ensure a smooth long lasting finish.
- CAULKLoose caulk will be removed, replaced, and the entire home re-caulked including windows and doors.
- APPLICATIONProfessional Drywall and Painting offers several premium quality paints to choose from. Application will consist of both spray and brush depending on the surface being painted along with customer preference.
- INSPECTIONOnce the project is completed, Rick will perform a thorough inspection and invite you to review the project to ensure your complete satisfaction.
BEFORE WE PAINT THE EXTERIOR
- ColorColor selection and quality/of paint should be determined before the project begins.
- Plants/treesTrim shrubs/trees away from all painted surfaces to allow access around the home.
- PetsArrangements should be made for pets for their safety and protection.
- Personal itemsRemember to remove personal items from the front porch or patios.
- WindowsMake sure all windows are closed to prevent water from entering the home during power washing.
- SprinklersTurn off sprinklers to prevent the fresh paint (and our painters) from getting wet.