- EXTERIOR SIDING, TRIM, SOFFIT, & FASCIA REPAIR
- CHIMNEY WOOD REPLACEMENTS
- DOOR REPLACEMENTS (INCLUDING JAMBS & THRESHOLD IF NEEDED)
THE EXTERIOR PAINTING PROCESS
- CLEANINGWe clean all painted surfaces by power washing, brushing or hand cleaning. This helps the new paint to bond to the existing surface by removing dirt, pollutants and loose paint.
- REPAIRWe replace rotted or damaged wood on the fascia, soffits, chimney and windows. Loose trim pieces and siding will be reattached. Peeling paint not removed by pressure washing will be hand scraped and nail heads reset and filled.
- PROTECTIONPaint on your brick or windows is unacceptable! Our careful workers will protect landscaping, masonry, windows, shingles, fixtures and all other surrounding surfaces with plastic sheeting, drop cloths, tape and paper.
- PRIMEOnce your home is clean, repaired and protected, all bare wood will be primed to ensure a smooth long lasting finish.
- CAULKLoose caulk will be removed, replaced, and the entire home re-caulked including windows and doors.
- APPLICATIONProfessional Drywall and Painting offers several premium quality paints to choose from. Application will consist of both spray and brush depending on the surface being painted along with customer preference.
- INSPECTIONOnce the project is completed, Rick will perform a thorough inspection and invite you to review the project to ensure your complete satisfaction.
BEFORE WE PAINT THE EXTERIOR
- ColorColor selection and quality/of paint should be determined before the project begins.
- Plants/treesTrim shrubs/trees away from all painted surfaces to allow access around the home.
- PetsArrangements should be made for pets for their safety and protection.
- Personal itemsRemember to remove personal items from the front porch or patios.
- WindowsMake sure all windows are closed to prevent water from entering the home during power washing.
- SprinklersTurn off sprinklers to prevent the fresh paint (and our painters) from getting wet.